e-Bike Test Rides
The - Best - For - You
It is very unlikely you will find the best electric bike for you if you do not test ride a few. The way the power responds to what you do on the bike varies dramatically and with hundreds of different rider interfaces out there which one will feel intuitive and give you the right options?
Getting the right fit is important for comfort and safety and while you're here why not let us set it up perfectly for you and explain how to get the most out of it.
Many customers change their mind after test riding so it should be a key part of the decision.
We've got the stores, the demo bikes and the knowledgable staff and what's more test riding is free – just bring photo drivers licence or passport to leave with us.
Extended test rides are offered over the weekends from 4.30pm Saturday until 10.30am the following Tuesday. This has proven to be enough time to test ride your favourite options. In most cases you'll have a good idea after a few rides around the block.
30 Day e-Bike Test Ride
You have to ride the bike to be certain it is the right one. If you find the electric bike you have purchased is not working for you then fear not. You have up to 30 days to ride your ebike and return it for an exchange if it isn't right. Not so small print:
- The bike must have been purchased at full price not using finance or an employers cycle scheme, still be clean and undamaged.
- You must keep the original box and all packaging unless collected from one of our stores.
- If the bike needs to be collected it must be packaged as received and there will be a collection charge of £59.
- Special orders and custom builds are not included.
- A depreciation of £10 per mile cycled will be payable.